You are a competitive, aggressive, energetic, target driven, career minded sales professional.
You are an experienced sales professional with demonstrated skills and are looking for a better working atmosphere with quality staff that support you and challenge you to fulfill your potential.
You have proven sales experience and are looking for more money in an environment where you can continue to grow your skills with no ceiling on earnings.
You have the ability to work both independently and cooperatively with our customers and team members.
You have certain goals and expectations for your personal development and financial success and are determined to achieve them with focus and commitment.
About the job:
The Account Executive is a HUNTER sales role focused on acquiring new customers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that possesses excellent communication skills for this key role of expanding our partner base by managing the entire sales cycle to close new business. Your primary responsibility will be to identify new clients and sources of business within an assigned territory. You will be speaking with directors and executives on a daily basis. You will make cold and warm calls and be expected to maintain a heavy call volume. You will seek and follow leads and referrals and regularly follow-up with existing and potential new clients. We will help you along the way by training you with a thorough understanding of our business and provide you many time-tested methods as well as new techniques to perform your task.
As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
- 3 or more years' business-to-business selling experience (office product industry is preferred, but not required)
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision
- Highly motivated, aggressive, and results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Follow directions without difficulty
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (life, accident, etc.)
Outside Sales: 3+ years (Required)