- 26-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (PST)
- Customer Service
- Oakland, CA, USA
- Part Time
Job Title: Ice Tech
Department: OIC Operated by Sharks Ice
Reports To: Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Scope and Nature of Role
Responsible for the safe operation and normal maintenance of the ice arena. Oversees the quality and consistency of the facility's ice surfaces.
- Responsible for maintenance of the ice surface including use of edger and correct resurfacing techniques.
- Monitors all public session skating events both on and off the ice.
- Assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the ice arena area including sweeping, cleaning, and other custodial duties.
- Maintains rental skates, boots, blade and boot replacement.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
- Knows emergency procedures for equipment and evacuation plan
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of OIC Operated by Sharks Ice.
- Performs additional duties as required.
-Must have valid California Driver's License.
-Prior ice rink experience is preferred.
-Must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this job that are physically demanding.