- 12-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- PI- Cognitive Neuroscience
- New York, NY, USA
- per year commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Full Benefits package based on percentage of full-time effort.
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc., is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full-time position as Research Center Coordinator to be tasked with overseeing and coordination of the center's administrative and computer. The successful candidate will assist in the organization of seminars and educational activities, computer and software testing and programming, and coordination with administrators on grant proposals and study administration, to be carried out in the NYC metropolitan area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate educational efforts related to the C3N center, including seminars and educational activities such as courses and workshops
- Install, maintain, facilitate access to, and coordinate usage of computer testing and physiological monitoring equipment in the core facilities associated with the C3N center
- Provide software programming related core facilities and services associated with the C3N center
- Maintain a regular newsletter associated with the C3N center and liaise with relevant groups of users and collaborators internally and externally
- Coordinate with administrators on grant proposals and help manage purchases and HR procedures for the C3N center
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 3 years' experience in engineering, computer science, or related areas
- 3 years' experience programming using shell scripts and Matlab.
Ph.D. in neuroscience, engineering, computer science, or related areas.
RFMH employees may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 depending on work location and must provide proof of vaccination. Individuals that are not vaccinated for COVID-19 are ineligible for appointment to positions that require vaccination. Fully vaccinated is defined as two (2) or more weeks since receiving either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or the first and only dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
Work Location: 1051 Riverside Dr. New York, NY 10032
To Apply: Application will be accepted until September 30th, Apply through our website at: https://nyspi.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Please include a cover letter in your application. Please note, only applications submitted through our website will be considered. All applicants should include a cover letter with their application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.