- Radiology Technology
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care.
Founded in 1941, NWHSU is a progressive institution educating the next generation of health care professionals. While the institution's history is rooted in the chiropractic profession, NWHSU now focuses more broadly on integrative care, health, and wellness. In addition to our Doctor of Chiropractic, we offer a Doctor in Chinese Medicine, and offerings in massage therapy, nutrition, undergraduate health sciences, and the allied health professions - medical assisting, medical laboratory science, medical laboratory technology, radiation therapy, and radiologic technology. We are a mission- and vision-driven university, preparing the next generation of healthcare professionals to not only deliver, but advance health care.
The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for teaching didactic courses, clinical courses; coordination and supervision of clinical supervisors and final evaluation and progression decisions for students in collaboration with clinical supervisors and program chair. In addition, this position will seek out new clinical partnerships and conduct site visits.
This is a full-time faculty position within the College of Health and Wellness, Radiologic Technology Program. This position will consist of 80% classroom teaching and 20% administration. This is a 12-month, faculty position where academic rank and compensation will be determined by qualifications and experience.
Bloomington, MN with flexibility to work 1-2 days per week remotely; must live local and be able to come to campus as needed.
- Develops clinical requirements, including objectives, assignments, evaluation tools, and schedules.
- Collaborates with the program faculty to assign students to clinical rotation(s).
- Works with clinical supervisors/staff to plan, schedule staff/student learning experiences
- Actively seeks out new clinical partnerships
- Meets with clinical faculty as necessary during clinical rotation(s)
- Supports clinical supervisors through communication by phone, email, or site visits.
- Assists students and clinical supervisors with problem solving in the clinical setting.
- Monitor student clinical hours and radiation safety badge reports
- Maintain national ARRT registration and assist the program chair with accreditation requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2-years of clinical experience
- Experience in a radiologic technology education setting preferred
- Good-standing registration as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
NWHSU is proud to offer you and your eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package. Our package is designed to change with you meeting current needs and anticipating your future needs. We offer medical, dental, and vision care insurance. Flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for out of pocket medical and daycare or eldercare expenses with pre-tax dollars. Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability that allow you to be protected for an unexpected loss or income interruptions. As your partner in building retirement income, NWHSU provides a 403(b) Plan. On-site clinic services for you and your immediate family. Tuition reimbursement to support employees in job-related courses outside of NWHSU and Tuition Remission for academic courses and continuing education classes offered by NWHSU. Our generous time away program helps you enjoy a health work/life balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Northwestern Health Sciences University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate.