- Bloomington, MN, USA
Hours: Up to 10 hours per week
- Oversee students using the mannequin and force sensing table and computer system
- Maintain accurate log of participants
- Provide feedback on adjusting performance in terms of preload, peak force and time to peak measures
- Clean up and secure lab after use.
- A current student of the College of Chiropractic at NWHSU in good academic standing, required
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, required
- Previous experience on the force sensing table, required
- Coaching or training adult learners experience; sports or other human performance tasks, helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Northwestern Health Sciences University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate.
Northwestern Health Sciences University https://nwhealth.applicantpro.com