- 25-Jul-2022 to 24-Aug-2022 (PST)
- WA, USA
- per hour DOE
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Other amazing PERKS!
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports, verifies accuracy of figures, calculations and postings pertaining to business revenue transactions recorded by other employees, compiles and maintains accounts payable and receivables records, and performs sales audit responsibilities by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With relationship to job duties and job responsibilities; Ensures compliance with the Internal Controls, and Noo-Kayet Investments Policies and Procedures.
- Establishes and modifies documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Examines revenue cash receipts, sales tickets, bank records, inventory and stock record sheets, and similar items to verify accuracy of recorded data.
- Prepares daily operating reports based on revenue reports from within the revenue and other accounting areas.
- Completes store revenue audit. Verifies drop and cash audit information, prepares daily sales reports.
- Assists with record keeping and reporting.
- Promotes positive public and employee relations through efficient, courteous, professional services.
- Corrects errors or lists discrepancies for adjustment.
- Computes percentages and totals and compares results with recorded entries.
- Ensures that all vendor bills are processed in accordance with company policy.
- Prepares monthly journal entries for accruals, expense and void checks.
- Reports cash disbursements on daily basis.
- Produces monthly aging of obligations.
- Prepares vendor notice of correction.
- Prepares approval of invoice payments and distributes to appropriate managers.
- Sets up and maintains vendor files, and updates as necessary.
- Provides credit information as requested.
- Answers and responds to all vendor inquiries.
- Sets up garnishment files, vouchers and post payments biweekly. Updates employee files with information.
- Prepares manual checks as needed, posts daily.
- Vouches and posts all manual checks weekly. Posts voided checks.
- Mails payments and posts payment documentation to vendor files, and file check copies.
- Reconciles daily work, payable vouchers and check register.
- Reports cash disbursements weekly to Controller.
- Reviews monthly payments list for completeness prior to A/P closure.
- Reconcile all vendor monthly statements - notifies vendors of discrepancies.
- Verifies totals registered on cash handling machine against amount of deposit reported by depositor and posts shortage or overage to account.
- Performs all other duties as deemed necessary.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!