- 15-Jul-2022 to 14-Oct-2022 (PST)
- Human Resources
- WA, USA
- 65000.00-75000.00 per year DOE
- Full Time
Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
Responsible for all benefit analysis, acquisition's and functions of The Point Casino and Hotel for the Noo-Kayet Development Corporation and its subsidiaries. Understands and applies benefit laws such as Retirement Fiduciary, COBRA, HIPAA and other related benefit regulations/laws. Demonstrates proficiency in systems, demonstrations, presentations, and verbal and written communications. Manages all third party benefit billings; requiring monthly review/reconciliation and frequent audits. The Benefits Manager is responsible for administration of benefits and will lead the company's wellness campaign.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In relationship to job duties and job responsibilities; ensures compliance with the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe of Indians- State of Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and The Point Casino and Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Analyze benefit programs annually, performs bid process and submits recommendations of change. Identify benefit options by program research and/or obtaining advice from consultants.
- Recommend benefit programs to management by studying employee requirements, trends and development in benefits offered by other organizations. Research and evaluate market trends to ensure competitiveness of benefits package.
- Support management's decision-making process by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Serve as liaison between third party benefit providers and the company (COBRA administrator, flexible spending administrator, Safe Harbor Administrator and other applicable entities).
- Understand and apply benefit law such as Retirement Fiduciary, COBRA, HIPAA, OSHA and other related benefit regulations/laws.
- Maintain, process reports, and reconcile billings utilizing benefit software program/ troubleshoot program issues and recommend course of action and/or program enhancement.
- Manage all third party benefit billing; requiring monthly review/reconciliation and frequent audits.
- Create and process various benefit reports on a frequent basis; identify missing employee deductions and take appropriate action. Assign and administer employee refunds/collection of premiums, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other departments, i.e. Finance/Payroll, to ensure benefit billing and payroll deduction accuracy.
- Oversee and identify claim issues/trends by working with employee(s) and insurance companies to resolve applicable issues; report all findings to management.
- Ensure updates of benefit files, file labels, insurance systems and applicable third parties occur.
- Oversee set up/revising of benefits plans in the benefits software program and annual benefits open enrollment.
- Prepare, mails, and files various state and federal forms.
- Attend benefit training and educational events.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of departmental issues and documentation.
- Keep apprised of developments in the Human Resources field and keep management informed of applicable changes in employment laws and trends.
- Make recommendations regarding internal investigations, benefit counseling and documentation, ADA accommodations, FMLA requests, employee benefits and COBRA, recognition.
- Monitor legal compliance regarding; Human Resources Information System record keeping, personnel files, required posters, workers' compensation, EEO, state unemployment benefits, DSHS orders, OSHA, employee safety, and such matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!