- 17-Jun-2022 to 17-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Commission Only
- Part Time
Great BENEFITS package inlcudes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
COVID 19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
The Drop Team Lead assists with the supervision of the team as they perform a timely retrieval, transport, and replacement of cash boxes from the slot machines, ATRs, and table games in accordance to department and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Removes cash boxes from slot machines and replaces them with empty boxes
2) Transports droop boxes to count room
3) Complies with count room security and surveillance protocols
4) Counts currency, and tickets (clipping, strapping, and bundling) from gaming machines, table games, and ticket redemption kiosks; recording the count accurately and timely on required paperwork. Mutilated and counterfeit currency is separately recorded and counterfeit are reported to TGA, the cage and finance.
5) Verifies funds balance to total and gives funds over to Cage Main Banker upon completion of cage verify process.
6) Runs the shift in daily counts
7) Provide positive interactions with guests and team members and maintains a safe and friendly environment
8) Creates and maintains weekly schedule, trains and monitors the Drop and Count Team Members
9) Attend all mandatory meetings and trainings
10) Maintain Confidentiality
High School Diploma or GED and 6 months money handling experience
One year of related experience and/ or training or equivalent combination of education and expierence to successfully perform the job.
Lead experience preferred
Ability to work any shift, weekends, holidays, special events, and overtime as needed
Class 3 gaming license issued from the Port Gamble Sklallam Gaming Commission
Ability to walk and stand for 100% of the shift
The employee must frequently lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 1500 pounds
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!