- 01-Jun-2022 to 01-Jul-2022 (PST)
- WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINATION PROOF DUE UPON HIRE
House-person promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly, and assists in addressing guest requests and problems.
- Represents the hotel to the guests and visitors throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
- Assists guests in a courteous, efficient, timely, polite and professional manner.
- Works closely with other departments of hotel and Casino in providing assistance to the guests and their requests, keeps room statuses updated, and notifies housekeeping supervisor and maintenance staff when repair work is needed.
- Assists with maintaining the guest room and key security. Performs any combination of the tasks to maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work flexible hours, varied schedules and at times, a six-day workweek; to work under stress and with patience and tolerance as a means to maintain sufficient operational coverage.
- Work directly with guests, customers, and employees, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- Ability to work well under pressure while being detail-oriented.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and maintain Class II gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High School diploma or GED required
- Previous hotel-related experience desired however experience in another customer service, cleaning, sanitation or maintenance positions may be substituted; must possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.Must be able to read reports, safety, and technical instructions.
- Able to understand and respond to inquiries or complaints from others.
All positions will require you to work evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!