- 01-Jun-2022 to 01-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- WA, USA
- Part Time
AMAZING TIPS!!! Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINE VERIFICATION UPON HIRE!
Food Truck Cashier
The Food Truck Cashier receives payments from guests for purchases, stocks, and prepares food, and other areas as assigned by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps menus clean and organized.
- Has understanding of casino discount programs and enforces those policies.
- Makes accurate change and issues receipts or tickets to customers.
- Maintains cleanliness of counter and food service area at all times.
- Must possess a current Food Handler's Permit.
- Relays all guest complaints/compliments to supervisor; promotes positive public relations.
- Maintains current knowledge of food & beverage rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including cashiering procedures.
- Obtains food, beverages, condiments and supplies from kitchen or stockroom and delivers to outlet if necessary; maintains adequate stock levels in assigned outlet.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free environment within area of responsibility.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Observes customers to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!