- 13-Jun-2022 to 13-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time/Part Time
Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
Installs, maintains and repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, pipe and control equipment and does carpentry work for The Point Casino & Hotel:
- Performs general maintenance repair and fabrication projects and responds to service calls as required in a timely manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs relative to plumbing, electrical, mechanical, heating, cooling, or ventilation systems as assigned.
- Changes filters and maintains grease recovery unit.
- Maintains proper equipment inventories in shop area.
- Assists in installation of electrical hardware by blueprints/oral instructions.
- Promotes positive employee public relations; interacts with other internal departments as appropriate.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free environment within area of responsibility.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; three years engineering/facilities related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and/or experience of wiring circuits, panel and breakers, carpentry, woodworking skills and proper use of tools. Applicant must possess basic mechanical aptitude. Maintenance and repair background of all kitchen equipment and systems, refrigeration and HVAC systems.
Must qualify for a Class III Gaming License issued from the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission. Valid Washington State driver's license. Pass drug screening at time of hire.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!