- 02-May-2022 to 01-Jun-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time/Part Time
Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter with a good work ethic and takes pride in a job well done. If you are interested in becoming the newest member of our team apply today!
Cleans the main kitchen by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe of Indians- State of Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and The Point Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Cleans, washes and maintains all pots and pans, dishes, chopping blocks, service equipment and utensils.
- Cleans and maintains all back-of-house food and beverage outlets.
- Adheres to state and city health department sanitation codes.
- Removal of trash and separation of recyclable materials.
- Must be familiar with all cleaning equipment and techniques as directed by Chef.
- Polishes silver chafing dishes and coffee pots.
- Places washed glasses and plates into racks to prevent breakage.
- Defrosts and cleans refrigerators and freezers.
- May assist in minor prep work.
- Mops floors and cleans mats and drains in all assigned areas.
- Carries supplies from refrigerators and storerooms to all kitchen areas.
- Stocks serving stations with dishes and stores.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- Buss break area and carry dishes to kitchen.
- All other duties as assigned
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!