- 02-May-2022 to 01-Jun-2022 (PST)
- Table Games
- WA, USA
- Full Time
AMAZING TIPS!!! Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINE PROOF DUE UPON HIRE!
Operates and conducts table games in accordance with Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe's Gaming procedures and internal controls, and the rules and procedures of the appropriate game by performing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With relationship to job duties and job responsibilities; Ensures compliance with the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe of Indians- State of Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and The Point Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Deals cards to players as appropriate according to established rules and regulations.
- Computes payable odds to pay winning bets; pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Ensures that wagers are placed before cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun or dice are tossed.
- Promotes and encourages positive customer relations.
- Announces winning number, color or hand to players.
- Verifies beginning and ending chip money and money balances and confirms supporting documentation. Receives fills and distributes credits.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips.
- Recognizes internally issued promotional coupons and handles as appropriate.
- Monitors game and notifies supervisor of any disputes, problems or concerns with either a patron or the progress of a game.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!