- 13-Apr-2022 to 31-May-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- WA, USA
- Full Time
Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
Stocks buffet, resets tables, keeps dining area clean and presentable. Provides assistance to guests as needed by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe of Indians- State of Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and The Point Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Prepares dining room for use, cleans away used tableware and sets tables for further use.
- Replenishes all buffet items as needed and ensures the buffet area is clean and appealing.
- Refills salt and pepper shakers, folds napkins and all other related supplies.
- Stocks dishes and glasses as required.
- Ensures floor and carpets in restaurant are kept clean as needed during shift.
- Serves water, coffee, bread and food as required.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Class II Gaming License issued by the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission
- current Washington State Food Handler's Permit
- Preferred Class 13 Alcohol server permit.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!