- 22-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- WA, USA
- Part Time
NKI FOLLOWS ALL PGST MANDATES
Our philosophy at The Point Casino & Hotel is to proudly deliver a quality guest experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether corporate, back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly demeanor and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Point Casino & Hotel team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team at all times.
- Prepares dining room for use, cleans away used tableware and sets tables for further use.
- Replenishes all buffet items as needed and ensures the buffet area is clean and appealing.
- Refills salt and pepper shakers, fold napkins and all other related supplies.
- Stocks dishes and glasses as required.
- Ensures floor and carpets in restaurants are kept clean as needed during shift.
- Serves water, coffee, bread and food as required.
- Promotes positive public relations.
All positions will require you to work day, evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions.
A background check and drug screen are required. We are committed to your health and safety and will provide you with a COVID-19 test prior to employment. A negative COVID-19 test is required.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!