- 22-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Other amazing PERKS!
NKI FOLLOWS ALL PGST MANDATES
Our Casino Host is responsible for ensuring our VIP guests and patrons enjoy a favorable gaming experience, take care of their needs and provide superior service to all guests.
- Responsible for contacting, encouraging visits and play from Top Tier guests. Communicate with Top Tier guests thru various communication channels including telemarketing, email, letters and in person.
- Utilize Players Club data to better manage Top Tier relationships.
- Responsible for promoting positive customer image.
- Creates new accounts to allow patrons to play the electronic games.
- Creates and updates account information for guests.
- Provides customer service to patrons by providing assistance on new games rules, operation of machines, assist in issuing Wildcard Club PIN numbers, assist with Wildcard Club transactions.
- Assists in establishing marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of programs, products, and/or services.
- Works with department manager on budget for premium slot pay, VIP and Top Tier events and functions.
- Evaluates guests in Top Tier for benefits, monitor play and be proactive in contacting guests
- Executes marketing plans and programs at the direction of department supervisor.
- Instills the customer service philosophies of the department into all employees.
- Assists in planning organizational advertising and promotion activities and overseeing production of promotional materials as it relates to Top Tier guests.
High school diploma, two to four years related experience in a customer service, sales or account executive, or project management position capacity. Class III Gaming License issued by the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!