- 21-Dec-2021 to 19-Feb-2022 (PST)
- WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
NKI FOLLOWS ALL PGST MANDATES
Observe patrons and employees participating in gambling activities to detect infractions of house rules.
Brief description of duties:
- Responsible for security functions at assigned station.
- Enforces all regulations, laws and policy and procedure throughout property.
- Maintains constant vigilance to ensure the safety of patrons, employees and company property.
- Monitor all gaming activities of patrons to detect cheating, identify rule violators and observe person designated by superiors.
- Communicates to supervisor to identify and supply information regarding suspicious activity.
- May be responsible for transporting and processing of monies, chips, documents, card and dice.
- Authorized to use keys and have access to highly sensitive and restrictive areas.
- Promote positive public relations.
Brief description of qualification:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous security experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
License/Certification: Must qualify for a Class III Gaming License issued from the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission. Background check and drug screening required.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!