- 01-Jan-2022 to 05-Mar-2022 (PST)
- WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Vaccination verification upon hire.
This position is responsible for keeping the premises of office buildings and The Point Casino in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties. This position is also a part-time back-up for the Facilities Maintenance Technician, which duties are performed in addition to the incumbent's regular other duties.
This position also represents the casino and hotel to the guests and visitors throughout all areas of the guest's stay. Assists guests in a courteous, efficient, timely, polite and professional manner.
Weekend and Holiday availability is required.
Example Tasks: (not inclusive of all responsibilities)
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways and other work areas
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors; cleans rugs, carpets, furniture and draperies
- Perform other housekeeping duties as deemed necessary
- May assist Food and Beverage employees with bussing tables in the Casino
Brief description of qualification:
- Education: High School diploma or GED required
- Previous cleaning and/or janitorial experience is preferred
Must successfully pass background check, drug test and attain and maintain a Class II gaming license issued by the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribal Gaming Agency.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!