- 22-Nov-2021 to 20-Jan-2022 (PST)
- WA, USA
- $18.00 - $20.00
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS EXTENDED!!!
The Point Casino and Hotel is looking to add an energetic and ambitious member to our growing Accounting Department. Our casino provides a fast-paced, rewarding, and diverse environment, while fostering a team atmosphere that allows us to provide superior guest service.
- Revenue Audit Clerks contribute to the accounting team by auditing and reconciling supporting revenue documentation relating to the casino daily operations.
- They put their problem-solving skills to work while investigating and resolving variances and discrepancies.
- Their attention to detail assists in maintaining accurate records, ensuring compliance with regulations, and policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal communication and team cooperation allows them to meet daily, monthly and year-end deadlines.
- As a team they demonstrate a willingness to accommodate varied situations and schedules, working towards common goals.
If you would like to join our Revenue Audit team:
- Accounting experience required
- Associates degree in accounting, business or related field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; OR combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Products experience required
- Casino industry experience helpful
A resume detailing your experience and qualifications must be submitted with your application.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!