- 17-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Olympia, WA, USA
- $37.81 to $50.66
- Full Time
Excellent heath care coverage (for employee) including dental and vision; 401k contribution from the tribe, even if you don't contribute; 15+ paid holidays a year; Life insurance for employee, spouse, and children provided by the tribe (employees have the option to purchase more); EAP and more!
The Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor is a member of the department's interdisciplinary team. Responsible for overseeing assigned behavioral health professionals, representing the program on a variety of teams and with outside partners, providing behavioral health prevention and intervention services, ensuring compliance, and facilitating services.
Primary responsibilities are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform. This list of responsibilities is intended to be representative of the duties performed within this classification. The omission of a function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed if such duties relate to the position.
- Oversees assigned behavioral health professionals for the purpose of meeting program requirements for staffing, training, documentation, and distribution of
- Develops training and related materials for the purpose of promoting behavioral health
- Oversees data and evaluation for the purpose of meeting program
- Facilitates and coordinates behavioral health professional development, as
- Serves as a liaison between a variety of individuals and groups for the purpose of facilitating support services, continuity of care, and communication between
- Monitors billable service and meets with clinical staff for the purpose of meeting programs performance standards and reviewing service
- Working under limited supervision following standardized practices and methods and tracking budget
- Utilization of some resources from other work units is often required to perform the job's
- Develop a cohesive holistic approach to program services with all tribal
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all program data and operate in accordance with applicable regulations of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and 42 CFR Part
- Knowledge of office administrative operations, including personnel management and
Education and Experience
Master's degree in psychology, social work or a related field and five years of progressively responsible work experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position; behavioral health program supervision experience managing behavioral health providers. Active, unencumbered WA State license for practice (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or related). Valid driver's license and be insurable under the Tribes Insurance policy.
Experience working with Tribes and Native Communities.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Must have current CPR Certification and TB test. Authorize and complete a background check prior to employment. Pass pre-employment drug screen.
This position does supervise.
Possesses the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Familiarity with the DSM V generally accepted behavioral health assessment, intervention, treatment, and recovery process for adolescents and families, supervision of clinical staff, physical and behavioral health issues, intervention strategies, and pertinent codes, policies, regulations, and laws.
- Planning and managing
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records/case
- Utilizing group presentation
- Work with a diversity of individuals and groups and work with a variety of
- Problem solve with data which frequently requires independent interpretation of
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary responsibilities of this Job.
This position is generally sedentary. Employee sits most of the time but may walk or stand for brief periods to include offsite locations. Must be able to operate a personal computer and related office equipment
Sign Up For Job Alerts!