- Niagara University, NY, USA
- Part Time
All newly hired employees must provide proof of the COVID-19 vaccination or submit their request for an exemption on religious or medical grounds within seven (7) calendar days from their employment start date.
Niagara University is a liberal arts university, steeped in the Vincentian and Catholic traditions, with a total enrollment of nearly 4,300 students. Located just a few miles away from one of the world's premier tourism destinations, Niagara Falls, the university occupies a lovely campus overlooking the Niagara River gorge. Its close proximity to major cultural and business centers in Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and Toronto as well as the award-winning Niagara Wine Trail and several nearby cultural destinations make Niagara University an ideal place to work and live. If you'd like to know more, be sure to check out all of the NU Facts.
- Maintain all contracts for clinical placements within the ABA program. Each contract involves approximately one-hour meeting to facilitate a thorough understanding of the relevant licensure and program requirements, as well as contractual agreement to provide such. Non-local placements will be conducted via scheduled phone.
- Introduce the clinical process in first-year courses to explain the field placement process, expectations, and responsibilities.
- Conduct on-site or telephone evaluation conferences with candidates and supervisors as needed and at the end of each semester.
- Collect and track evaluation documents, work logs, and insurance liability proof.
- Maintenance of the electronic candidate evaluation platform used by the university and field sites to facilitate the paperless evaluation of candidate performance. This function includes the input of sites into the platform, release of evaluations, and review of candidate performance feedback.
- Engage in additional training as needed with field placement platform technology.
- Collaborate with faculty, candidates, and supervisors in matters of conflict resolution as needed.
- Collaborate with faculty on relevant College, Department, and Program-level issues/committees.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Applied Behavior Analysis profession.
- Ability to master data platform technologies.
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.