The New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF) Network has nearly 60 years of experience in helping New Hampshire families plan and pay for higher education.
As a student loan lending and servicing organization, we pride ourselves on being a trusted and innovative leader in providing services that enhance the promotion, advancement, and support of higher education for our state and our region. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency, our earnings are reinvested into our communities in the form of free college planning services, default prevention expertise, cost-saving borrower benefits, and charitable giving.
The NHHEAF Network is growing, and is seeking a Loan Processor to join our team in Concord, NH. The core role of the Loan Processor is to process changes to customer's federal and alternative student loan accounts in order to maintain an accurate and up-to-date account throughout the life of a loan.
- Process changes to borrower loan(s) status as it pertains to current enrollment status, payments, deferments, forbearances, graduation dates, changes of address, etc..
- Maintain a current, working knowledge of all NHHEAF Network products and service offerings, including loan products and web applications. Effectively communicate these products and services to borrowers, as needed.
- Open and sort customer correspondence as necessary. Retrieve and index documents from the document imaging system and storage facilities.
- Perform research and follow-up as necessary on routine inquiries received from borrowers.
- Communicate with borrowers to follow-up and obtain basic and missing information via telephone or other methods.
Availability to work 8am-5pm is required. The hourly pay rate for this position starts at $15.00/hr.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as well as adapt quickly and remain calm under pressure.
- 2 to 3 Years of experience is preferred in customer service or consumer collections, payment processing, financial data entry, and general office procedures.
- Ability to apply acquired business skills and general office procedures, basic math, business English and data entry.
- Comfortability with various Microsoft products including Excel and Outlook.
What to love about NHHEAF:
- Competitive Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Opportunity for Growth
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Competitive Pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. This process will include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.
Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 225-5867 ext. 259
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The NHHEAF Network will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The NHHEAF Network does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, a qualified individual with a disability, family care status, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.