The NHHEAF Network has been helping students and parents plan and pay for college since 1962. Funds generated by the Organizations' student loan operation help us fulfill our important mission and grow programs that benefit the citizens of New Hampshire.
The core role of the Student Loan Analyst is to process changes to customer's federal and alternative student loan accounts in order to maintain an accurate and up-to-date account throughout the life of a loan in accordance with strict federal guidelines and regulations.
- Process changes to borrower loan(s) status as it pertains to current enrollment status, payments, deferments, forbearances, graduation dates, changes of address, etc., with information received from New Loan Report, Student Loan Clearinghouse, and other sources.
- Maintain a current, working knowledge of all NHHEAF Network products and service offerings, including loan products and web applications. Effectively communicate these products and services to borrowers, as needed.
- Open and sort customer correspondence as necessary. Retrieve and index documents from the document imaging system and storage facilities.
- Perform research and follow-up as necessary on routine inquiries received from borrowers.
- Communicate with borrowers to follow-up and obtain basic and missing information via telephone or other methods.
- Performs additional duties as required
Availability to work 8am-5pm, either on-site or remote, is required. The hourly pay rate for this position starts at $15.00/hr.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 3 Years of experience is required in customer service or consumer collections, payment processing, financial data entry, and general office procedures.
- Ability to apply acquired business skills and general office procedures, basic math, business English and data entry.
- Ability to apply learned business skills such as leadership, strong PC literacy skills and computer software knowledge.
What to love about NHHEAF:
- Competitive Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Opportunity for Growth
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Competitive Pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. This process will include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.
The NHHEAF Network is following all State and Federal Guidance in order to keep its employees safe both at work and at home during this pandemic. Due to COVID-19, this position will work remotely until our facility re-opens to our full staff, timing to be determined. Until then, some on-site work may be required.
Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 225-5867 ext. 259
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The NHHEAF Network will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The NHHEAF Network does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, a qualified individual with a disability, family care status, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
NHHEAF participates in E-Verify