- Dahlonega, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, PTO
Reports to: Executive Director
Embark Behavioral Health is a unique organization comprised of extraordinary programs dedicated to bringing the all-time high rates of adolescent anxiety, depression, and suicide to all-time lows while becoming the most recognizable, respected, and valuable behavioral health organization in the world.
First Light Wilderness Therapy
First Light Wilderness is a New Vision Wilderness (NVW) program. First Light is an effective and exciting alternative for struggling teens, young adults, and their families, and is the premiere wilderness therapy intervention. We are consistently challenging the national therapy frontier. First Light is the home of cutting-edge trauma-informed care & wilderness intervention.
Why First Light?
- Access to endless outdoor activities in the North Georgia mountains, including kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, climbing, and more
- Canine therapy integrated into treatment
- Work with adolescents and emerging adult population
- Extensive learning opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Team building experiences
- Professional development
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing family of programs
- Opportunity to become or grow as an expert in the field of healing trauma and attachment
- Flexible work environment and culture
- Work collaboratively as a member of teams for best outcomes
- Collaboration opportunities with other leading Mental Health Programs and professionals.
- Relocation/signing bonuses available for experienced candidates
- Proprietary CASA treatment model, with a unique relational and experiential approach
- We are not a behavior modification program
- Great compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
The Clinical Director at First Light Wilderness will oversee all clinical treatment including the management of the clinical team at our program. The Clinical Director is a key member of the leadership team and will represent with the treatment team (students, parents, program staff, admissions, family services, admin staff, canines, etc.) to fulfill First Light's core purpose of creating joy and healing generations. The Clinical Director will prioritize high quality training and implementation of our trauma and attachment specialized treatment model (CASA Treatment model, treatment interventions (brain spotting, DDP, Sensory, etc.)), the engagement and delivery of services, and manage a robust outreach and marketing plan for their team. This position requires a natural "customer is king" and "hospitality" mentality in order to meet the needs of referents, parents, employees, and students in an evolving market. More so than a clinician, the Clinical Director must be a leader with superb management skills and experience.
- Master's Degree and State Licensure Required
- Must be at least 21+ years of age
- Minimum of five years' experience working with clients in applicable setting preferred
- Excellent leadership skills, strong communication skills, and must be creative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass a Background Criminal Investigation Must hold a valid driver's license with clean driving record