- American Fork, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ Co Match, PTO
Who We Are and What We're About
We're in the business of transforming lives.
We believe that everyone has infinite potential to do more, see more and be more, and we're passionate about helping you unleash yours. Maximizing your success is how we measure ours ' when you win, we win.
Disruptive by Design
NewAge is the global leader in social selling and purpose-driven distribution, powered by people with a passion to transform their norm and pay-it-forward. We crowdsource innovation as our community leverages its voice and influence in a disruptive new way, with input on the products, the rewards, and the overall direction of the company.
The NewAge Experience allows people to live differently, with a one-of-a-kind line of ultrapremium products and better-for-you brands that are scientifically advanced, high-impact and in demand. We offer a carefully curated and sustainably sourced marketplace featuring three distinct categories ' health and wellness, inner and outer beauty, and nutritional performance ' to help everyone live their best life.
Our full-spectrum transformation message, mobile-first mentality and dynamic new business model allows the Representatives we partner with to optimize their mind, body and spirit, diversify their income streams, amplify their journey, and increase their flexibility, all while experiencing an elevated standard of living.
About The Role
If you're ready to make your mark in a global industry with a public-traded company, showcase and grow your skills, and collaborate with imaginative minds that have a passion for marketing and digital, read on. We're seeking a prolific and inspired full-time Graphic Designer to join our best-in-class creative team. If you have the ability to deliver high quality, forward thinking, beautiful designs, we're interested in you! Check us out and apply with your resume, portfolio and/or website. Feel free to include a cover letter about why you're the perfect candidate for the position, or just let your awesome work speak for itself.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a self-starter with serious chops and fresh ideas who is eager to take on a wide variety of design projects. This design position requires that you:
- Understand branding and marketing: You need to "get" (and have a passion for) corporate and product branding and be able to design a wide range of content that supports branding and marketing efforts across product channels and in all media types and scenarios.
- Show leadership and initiative in managing design-related projects, schedules, and project timelines.
- Be a great visual storyteller: We produce beautiful designs, but we understand that our designs are a means to an end, not the end itself. You have to be able to create designs that tell a compelling story, capture our visual voice while infusing your own personal style, and ultimately lead our Brand Partners and customers towards a decision to purchase our products and services.
- Have an agile and creative mindset: We develop most of our own creative work in house, so you'll likely have opportunities to work on a range of multimedia projects, from print to packaging, editorial to events, social to mobile, to web to photo and video, etc.
- Be creatively flexible, well-rounded and diverse: No one-trick -ponies, please. We're looking for a digital Swiss Army knife. You must possess breadth and range in your design skills and be able to adopt and adapt to, our brand. (And help make it better!.)
- Think and work globally: We do business in over 570 countries/markets. We are the company's Global Creative Team, so we interact with staff and teams in Asia, EU, and beyond.
- Be progressive: Our teammates are always learning and bringing new skills to the table. We hope you're forward thinking and have a real passion for staying on top of the newest/coolest things in design/content marketing/multimedia storytelling.
- Be proactive: You have to be a self-starter who doesn't need someone to oversee everything you do.
- Be collaborative: Having a chill personality and being fun, easy and enjoyable to work with is required.
- Be quick: We're a fast-paced, dynamic and international operation. To keep up, you must be efficient, organized, and all-pro nimble, and. demonstrate extreme flexibility and dependability.
- Be flexible: You've got to be cool under pressure and comfortable with shifting project priorities.
- Be active in learning about the Network Marketing industry. Experience in MLM industry is a plus.
- Know the tools, of course: Have full command of all the latest industry-standard creative/production tools, and have strong production skills.
- Keep up to date with current digital marketing trends, platforms, best practices and software.
What We're looking for:
- BA/BS or Graduate work in Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, Advertising, Marketing or related discipline.
- Previous experience working at an agency or in-house corporate agency environment is a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer, or a combination of multimedia projects.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. (After Effects, Premier is a plus)
- Proven ability for photo manipulation, color correcting and photo retouching.
- Experience with brand development, package design, social media/digital web graphics, web/mobile design, print, editorial, PowerPoint presentations, etc. (UX/UI design is a plus)(PPT)
- Strong portfolio showing expert conceptualization, layout and typographic skills, as well as creativity and ability to adhere to brand standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong portfolio showing expert concept, layout and typographic skills, as well as creativity and ability to adhere to brand standards.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to creatively conceptualize in new, interesting and compelling
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervise
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously under little supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and cross-functional departments
- Ability to work on assignments from a variety of staff
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills
- You've developed full-cycle single page applications in Java
- Ability to author an NPM package
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- You have one API to rule them all
- You have an active Github profile for projects
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (salary and benefits will be commensurate with ability and experience)
- Full medical, dental and vision package to fit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Free and Subsidized gym memberships
- Raise potential
- Free product
- Potential for stock options
If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!