- 13-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accrued PTO, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: VTC Facilitator - TS/SCI (SCA)
Location: Pentagon - Washington DC
Position Level: Junior/Mid
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
NetCentrics is seeking a VTC Facilitator - TS/SCI (SCA)with active TS/SCI Clearance to support our JSP Contract. If you are looking for great work within a small community, this is an ideal opportunity.
- Maintain and troubleshoot a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices
- Work through and complete assigned tickets
- Conduct routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems, and equipment
- Reserve, schedule and set up audio visual equipment as required
- Perform regular Preventative Maintenance inspections of AV/VTC equipment
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables to meet customers' requirements for events and functions
- Integrate customer devices with conference room equipment, monitor sound feeds to ensure quality, test and resolves equipment issues, maintain inventory of equipment
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end, using the appropriate software to update reservations database
- Coordinate and Schedule ATC & VTC Bridge connection requests and send connection detail information to customers as well as perform, connection testing with far site participants
- High School Diploma and 3 years of Help Desk
- Active DoD TS security clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history & reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!