- 06-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Program: Joint Service Provider (JSP)
Location: - The Pentagon - Washington, DC
Title: Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) Subect Matter Expert (SME)
Number of Positions: 1
You will serve as the Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the NetCentrics information technology (IT) support efforts for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP). You will provide SME support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR). The JSP performs a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs). The JSP also supports the DISA Organizational Messaging Service (OMS) which enables organizations to exchange both classified and unclassified information with other organizations within the DoD, other United States (US) Government agencies, Five Eyes countries (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the 28 North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries, and all countries with US military bases or embassies worldwide.
- BS (Computer Engineering, Computer Information Management Systems, Telecommunications, or Management Information Systems)
- 10yrs of relevant experience
- DOD 8140
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in managing the PD2 software vSR16 for several JSP server and client systems, to include knowledge in future versions
- Experience working in the following:
- Sybase ASE 15.0.3 or higher
- Windows environment on Server 2012, and Windows 7 and/or 10 operating systems
- environments similar in size and scope of this order
- Applications/systems in clustered environments
- Securing Operating Systems to comply with DISA STIGs; network experience
- configuring and maintaining desktop firewalls
- Obtain/possess certifications for PD2 and PD2 adapter
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of order.
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof). Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!