- 06-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Program: Joint Service Provider (JSP)
Location: - The Pentagon - Washington, DC
Title: Program Manager
Number of Positions: 1
You will lead the NetCentrics information technology (IT) support efforts for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP). You will oversee our support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR). The JSP performs a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs). The JSP also supports the DISA Organizational Messaging Service (OMS) which enables organizations to exchange both classified and unclassified information with other organizations within the DoD, other United States (US) Government agencies, Five Eyes countries (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the 28 North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries, and all countries with US military bases or embassies worldwide. You will direct our on-site contractor support for the JSP's core platform services, providing an integrated, structured approach to operating, managing, and maintaining the current JSP-supported infrastructure across all managed platforms, as well as assist in defining requirements for future upgrades and enhancements based on operational and customer trends.
You will serve as an On-site Program Manager and will be the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) and the Joint Service Provide (JSP) leadership and shall be authorized to report on the status of and direct all activities and staff under this effort.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Telecommunications, or Management Information Management Systems
- 13yrs of relevant experience
- PMP or DAWIA Level III & ITIL Foundation
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing a complex information technology operation in similar size and scope as referenced under this requirement.
- Demonstrated successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced under this requirement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to information technology operations.
- Demonstrated experience in a DoD IT environment.
- Experience managing performance-based order requirements.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale deployments of enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale virtual and physical server infrastructure environments.
- Demonstrated experience in DoD Information Technology security practices.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of order.
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!