- 06-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Program: Joint Service Provider (JSP)
Location: - Pentagon - Washington, DC
Title: Senior System Security Information Assurance Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Number of Positions: 1
You will serve as the Senior System Security Information Assurance (IA) Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the NetCentrics information technology (IT) support efforts for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP). You will provide SME support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR). The JSP performs a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs). The JSP also supports the DISA Organizational Messaging Service (OMS) which enables organizations to exchange both classified and unclassified information with other organizations within the DoD, other United States (US) Government agencies, Five Eyes countries (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the 28 North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries, and all countries with US military bases or embassies worldwide.
The JSP Senior System Security Information Assurance (IA) SME shall serve as the knowledge expert of all security related aspects of the Facilities Service Directorate (FSD) Industrical Control System (ICS) Network Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) computing environment. This SME should have proven experience implementing and maintaining security postures within complex network architectures. This SME must have knowledge of Defense in Depth concepts supporting DoD infrastructures, C&A, physical and personnel security concepts. The Senior System Security IA SME shall be the Program Manager/Lead for the remaining FSD positions.
- Develop appropriate security policies, and perform periodic upgrades and updates to servers and network devices on Building Maintenance network to ensure appropriate secured access to data.
- Respond to Network Operations notifications, shall utilize the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) to acknowledge, monitor and create appropriated security reports, and apply recommended IAVA to the Building Maintenance network in specified timeframe.
- Update and track system vulnerabilities, and provide information system security recommendations and assistance. The contractor shall comply with all appropriate DoD and applicable agency security standards.
- Vulnerability scanning using ACAS and other security measures to mitigate risks to the network
- Maintain and Monitor the Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Maintenance of the System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) for the network
- Provide information system security advice and assistance
- Design/Maintain/Create system configuration and architecture documentation
- Design /Maintain/Create system process and procedure documentation
- Maintain and support DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) accreditation and documentation for the network
- Perform configuration management, vulnerability assessments, and vulnerability management assistance for systems and network
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a DoD Technology environment.
- Experience/knowledge of the DoD IAVM programs.
- Experience with ACAS and HBSS architectures
- Experience in FISMA, DoD IG Inspection, ACA, and other accreditation and certification programs.
- Knowledge of the Defense in Depth concepts and implementation.
- Knowledge of physical and personal security experience.
- Knowledge of Incident Response, Auditing, and CNDSP.
- Knowledge of and comprehension on how to implement 8570.01-M./DoD 8140
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!