- 05-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Program: Joint Service Provider (JSP)
Location: - Pentagon - Washington, DC
Title: Operations Manager
Number of Positions: 1
You will serve as the Operations Manager for the NetCentrics information technology (IT) support efforts for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP). You will provide SME support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR).
The JSP performs a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs). The JSP also supports the DISA Organizational Messaging Service (OMS) which enables organizations to exchange both classified and unclassified information with other organizations within the DoD, other United States (US) Government agencies, Five Eyes countries (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the 28 North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries, and all countries with US military bases or embassies worldwide.
The Operations Manager should possess abilities to manage a wide range of daily operations, incidents, troubleshooting, and initiatives, system and application upgrades. Manage the overall Operations of the order in direct coordination with the On-Site Program Manager and Govt Leadership.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing and administering large complex IT projects (24/7) that are similar in size and scope referenced under this order.
- Experience in developing, coordinating, and implementing DoD specific IT policies, processes and procedures.
- Experience managing, developing, monitoring and reporting on client Service Level Agreements.
- Thorough knowledge of backend server environments, storage networks and networking infrastructures, which includes any network-based hardware and software system.
- Experience and understanding of STIG policies.
- Must have experience working as a Senior IT analyst to include requirements analysis, system design, project management, enterprise strategy, personnel management, system integration and technology evaluation.
- Must have experience in Linux, Windows environment on Server 2008 and higher, and Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 operating systems environments similar in size and scope of this order.
- Must have equivalent professional experience and certification to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation and Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAU Level III PM.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement CAC/PKI procedures.
- Understanding of the Army Enterprise strategy to include Area Processing Center (APC) and DoD Joint Information Environment (JIE) initiatives.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of order.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!