- 25-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Senior Media Technician
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Provide interface support of telecommunications to end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management
- Assist users in setting up, reserving, scheduling, establishing, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and conducting VTC, Zoom, WebEx, Adobe Connect, MS Teams, Skype sessions
- Responsible for scheduling and initiating recorded WebEx sessions and Zoom sessions and handing off to host privileges
- Coordinate with third party vendors to test media related equipment (speakers, microphones, laptops, VTC, etc.) from an end user perspective; test webcasts to ensure functionality for the host and participants
- Perform accurate record keeping for reports on each conference/meeting operated (adhoc media related reports)
- Perform daily testing and preventive maintenance on VTC systems and report any faults to your supervisor
- Create work instructions for end users to operating new or existing VTC systems
- Provide technical and operational guidance and direction to the customer in establishing and operating video teleconferencing systems in local and regional office locations
- Maintain other conferencing requirements as needed (assisting end users experiencing difficulty with VTC)
- Receive Tier I or Tier II phone calls and service tickets for media related equipment (VTC, conference phones, projectors, laptop connectivity to media devices, etc.)
- Validate VTC performance 30-minutes (internal) and 1-hour (external) prior to the start of the session to confirm that both audio and video are functioning properly
- Support surge requirements (special conferences outside business hours), and provide primary and possible after-hours support as pre-arranged with the customer
- Assist users in setting up, reserving, scheduling, establishing, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and conducting SIP point-to-point and multipoint VTC sessions
- Assist with Asset Management for inventory and status tracking support
- Coordinate with event planners, and provide oversight and training for event and media team members
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related field; 1.5 years of experience can substitute 1 year of college; 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience with TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- A demonstrated knowledge of and experience with doctrine, technical standards, specifications, and IA security requirements
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver/Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot VoIP connectivity in both physical and virtual stations
- Experience with graphics for Web and Print, basic html, creating pdf forms
- Excellent customer service skills
- Public Trust security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- Knowledge of creating surveys in ServiceNow and SharePoint
- Familiarity in the testing of IT equipment, devices, components, systems and methodologies, including evaluation of test data
- Possess basic data networking skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!