- 23-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- $21.00 Per Hour
- Part Time
- No Clearance
Not Benefits Eligible
Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Location: Herndon, VA / Hybrid
Do you thrive in small teams and highly collaborative atmospheres? Are you seeking an opportunity to support an organization dedicated to securing our nation? NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services, looking for a Marketing and Communications specialist ready to make an impact! We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
- Contribute to Marketing excellence in three essential functional areas: marketing communications, branding, and social media/public relations
- You will report directly to Head of Marketing and Branding, acting as marketing and communications support function to the organization
- Propose and implement design solutions for social media, marketing, and talent acquisition campaigns, often in a collaborative setting
- Assist with brand-specific activities such as corporate events, culture and ESG committee activities
- Work with internal teams to produce a monthly newsletter, event invitations, and internal marketing and branding materials
- Champion new hire onboarding experience through management and design of welcome packet and other materials
- Manage a weekly/monthly content calendar: producing graphics, as well as content curation, and scheduling
- Maintain social media monitoring, commenting, and profiles on major social sites
- Designing / ordering company-branded materials
- Implement/maintain additional outreach channels, methods, or media, internally or externally
- Occasional support of administrative tasks (e.g., ordering supplies, food for events, etc.) and other tasks as assigned
- Actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) with associated portfolio
- Willingness to experiment and measure /report results
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
Desired qualifications/skill set:
- Strong writing / communication skills
- Highly collaborative, self-starter
- Creative, organized, contributor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or based on disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!