- 26-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Program Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: Top Secret
- Lead the NetCentrics information technology (IT) support efforts for the US State Department Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) - Evolve
- Oversee our support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the State Department in the US, and diplomatic facilities abroad
- Provide an enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include solutions for one or more of the following functional categories:
- Cloud and Data Center Services
- Application Development Services
- Network and Telecommunication Services
- Customer and End User Support Services
- Serve as the program manager typically responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization. Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (with a preference for Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Information Technology) and at least 15 years of experience
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing and managing a complex information technology operation in similar size and scope as referenced under this requirement
- Demonstrated successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to information technology operations
- Demonstrated progressive IT experience in the functional categories outlined above in the Responsibilities section. At least one project of similar scope shall have occurred within the past three (3) years with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment. Oversight or management of at least one project shall have been conducted in accordance with a CMM certified, Agile, and ITIL approach
- Demonstrated proven experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity
- Demonstrated experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings
- Hold an ITIL certification, or equivalent
- Hold a current PMP certification, or equivalent
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NetCentrics Corporation https://netcentrics.applicantpro.com
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!