- 01-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Business Development Capture Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
As the Business Development Capture Manager, you will be a highly visible leader within the company. Reporting to the CGO, the Business Development Team is responsible driving growth through successful capture of new business.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Play a lead role in developing a growth strategy for providing the best of NetCentrics to current and new customers every single day
- Own the end to end success of business capture across our core functions and in the DoD, DHS and FedCiv communities
- Enable highly cross functional teams to win new business
- Energize and own the growth of business through new wins
- Be a culture carrier that can engender a strong affinity for NetCentrics with current and potential customers
We're excited about you because...
- You're detail-oriented- You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to all stakeholders
- You're a strong communicator & collaborator - You can take complex business and delivery scenarios clearly communicate at all towards delivery, voicing technical challenges and a path to resolution along the way
- You're a self-starter & act with purpose - You have a bias for action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You're business savvy- You are not afraid of technical terms and concepts, and are able to translate concepts to a functional understanding
- You're a relationship builder- You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- You love working in the tech space and are comfortable supporting cybersecurity, IT, telecommunications, and data solutions and services
- You seek out and embrace feedback, take on tough assignments to improve skills, keep industry knowledge up to date, and turn mistakes into learning opportunities
- You are tenacious, adept at creative problem solving, and capable of solving and communication complex workflow problems to a wide variety of audiences
What you'll be doing:
- Direct the capture of new business awards through leading, guiding, motivating and developing a team focused on the DoD, DHS, and FedCiv markets
- Create solutions responsive to the customer needs; leverage capabilities and insight on existing work; assist with the teaming with the right partners; and propose innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements
- Develop strategies with the growth team members; coordinate corporate resources; assess competition; build teams of subcontractors; present decision gate briefings to executive management; manage bid and proposal funding from the decision to bid to the post submission phase of an opportunity. Coordinate with proposal development, contracts, pricing and oversee bid completions
- Collaborate with executive leadership, the growth team, program/account managers, and technical groups to coordinate business development activities
- Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified strategic pursuits
- Actively contribute and command a winning proposal process, interacting closely with internal service centers including proposal operations, pricing and contracts, as well as other organizations
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor's degree, and 10+ years of experience in business development, sales and capture within the DoD, DHS, and Intel markets
- Customer intimacy with DISA JSP and/or DHS Cyber Components and/or FedCiv (DoS, FTC, etc.)
- Possess strong understanding of Federal government contracts requirements (Federal Acquisition Regulations, legal compliance)
- Proven track record capturing large opportunities in the Federal market, as well as use of GWACs/IDIQs vehicles to secure new contracts
- Deep experience in growing cybersecurity and IT business across DoD, DHS, and FedCiv Communities
- Experienced in developing a pipeline to include new opportunities within the DoD/Intel community, and have demonstrated success in gaining awards, and growing revenue, focused on multiple opportunities in the $25 million range or larger
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including assessing win probability and value for opportunity targets, capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
- Experience in business development activities associated with identification, qualification, full capture and bid activities, and the knowledge to transition new business opportunities into operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship indefinitely
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!