- 27-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
- No Clearance
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Marketing and Communications Specialist
Location: Herndon, VA
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
- Support the marketing department in three essential functional areas, in order of importance: design, corporate communications, and social media/public relations
- Work with internal teams to produce Word document proposals, infographics, and whitepapers
- Propose and implement design solutions for social media, marketing, and talent acquisition campaigns, often in a collaborative setting
- design pages, graphics and multimedia for the website (Wordpress) and intranet (Sharepoint), and maintain both
- Function as company photographer
- Work with internal teams to produce a monthly newsletter, event invitations, and internal marketing and branding materials
- Write monthly blog posts exploring topics in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and emerging technology
- Stage and schedule press releases
- Design, develop, and deliver welcome materials to new hires, and maintain a budget to do so
- Manage a weekly content calendar: producing original graphics and blog posts, as well as content curation, and scheduling
- Maintain social media monitoring, commenting, and profiles on major social sites
- Implement/maintain additional outreach channels, methods, or media, internally or externally
- Occasional support of administrative tasks (e.g., ordering supplies and food) and other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree desired, but not required and 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience editing documents and graphics in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) with associated portfolio
- Experience building and maintaining websites (basic HTML, WordPress)
- Experience updating and maintaining social sites
- Strong organizational and self-motivated learning skills
- Willingness to experiment and report results
- Interest in national security, cybersecurity, and emerging technologies
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
Desired qualifications/skill set:
- Video editing and/or multimedia
- Work experience in national defense and/or cybersecurity industry
- Experience managing budgets
- Familiarity with Notion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!