- 25-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Intune Systems Administrator
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- As a SME, serve as the Microsoft Modern Workplace architect for mobility and endpoint services ensuring engineered solutions in Microsoft Azure are secure, scalable and drive efficiencies in operations
- Lead the Microsoft Intune cloud architecture design to meet clients' technical, security and business needs; lead and contribute to technical design sessions
- Support a dynamic team of architects and security experts responsible for the design, implementation, and sustainment of a new enterprise IT platform
- Collaborate across architecture teams and customer to define endpoint needs, assess current use cases and software usage
- Implement and administer services/systems and facets of future planning associated with delivery of Intune capabilities as defined by the Agency's enterprise architecture
- Consult, run proof of concepts and advise the best use of Intune services to solve current challenges
- Develop and maintain software solutions/scripts to support automation of Intune configuration and administration to develop desired state configuration for the Agency's Azure Cloud Platform
- Create and manage compliance rules and settings for end point devices (Windows, iOS, etc.) following industry standards such as CIS or NIST
- Respond to annual and periodical audit requests to collect information for compliance
- Provide recommendations to senior management pertaining to industry vision and strategic direction regarding enterprise design and implementation of Endpoint services
- Provide assistance with migration and implementation of Intune and defined services
- Define and implement RBAC within Intune
- Configure and deploy Auto Pilot within Intune and build the associated SOP's
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (1.5 years of experience = 1 year of College (non-degreed = 6 years of experience)
- 8+ years of professional IT experience, with 2+ years in a management or technical team lead role administering operational computing environments
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills; ability to provide executive summaries upon request
- Exceptional customer service, written and oral communication skills, VIP support experience, and comprehensive knowledge of personal computers, video conferencing tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Solid understanding of IT concepts and practices
- Experience architecting and implementing Intune services
- Experience with Microsoft Intune device enrollment and monitoring of devices
- Knowledge of Intune application protection policies independent of mobile-device management (MDM) solution
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory including conditional access to control access, features and functionality
- Experienced with ServiceNow ticketing system
- Experience with Azure Cloud, scripting, and Automation
- Basic knowledge of SCCM
- Ability to travel outside Washington, D.C.
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 365, PowerShell, Okta, and Zscaler experience
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!