- 08-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
If you are motivated, desire to continue developing IT skills, you are smart, intellectually curious and a great problem solver this is an opportunity for you!
- Provide general Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information Technology support to users via telephone or desk-side
- Manage Help Desk ticketing system; ensure all tickets are processed or assigned to the proper team member
- Provide monthly reports on the ticketing system
- Perform basic server administration tasks such as: creating new user accounts and home directories for new employees, updating Active Directory with computer and user information
- Provide basic desktop and laptop re-imaging; network printer troubleshooting and cartridge replacements
- Maintain IT asset inventory; keep track of computer and network printer cartridges stock
- Assist with computer or AV equipment setups in conference rooms or off-site meetings
- Update network documentation
- Assist with patch management
- Perform employee in/out-process process
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 + years of professional IT experience, 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019 and Windows 10
- Basic understanding of networks
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility to work after hours to perform maintenance or assist with projects
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Microsoft Certified (e.g. MCP in Windows 10 or MCITP in Windows 10 Desktop Operating System)
- US citizenship required
- Active DoD Interim Secret or Secret security clearance desired, but not required; ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- A hybrid work schedule ability after 90 days of hire
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!