- 12-May-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Procurement Desktop Defense Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
- Serve as the Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the NetCentrics Information Technology (IT) support efforts for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP)
- Provide SME support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Perform a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Management Systems, Telecommunications, or Management Information Systems, and 10 years of professional experience
- Experience in managing the Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) software vSR16 for several JSP server and client systems, to include knowledge in future versions
- Experience working in the following:
- Sybase ASE 15.0.3 or higher
- Windows environment on Server 2012, and Windows 7 and/or 10 operating systems environments similar in size and scope of this order
- Applications/systems in clustered environments
- Securing Operating Systems to comply with DISA STIGs; network experience configuring and maintaining desktop firewalls
- Current PD2 and PD2 adapter certification, or ability to obtain it
- Active DoD 8570 Baseline Certification
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!