- 02-May-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Endpoint Security Administrator
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Identify Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; design System Security Architecture; and develop detailed Security Designs for the enterprise
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on all notable security events from a variety of technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cloud services, endpoint security and operating system events
- Develop, implement and execute security procedures, including initial triage and incident response
- Coordinate government data calls (FISMA, OMB, CIO Metrics, etc.) and monthly reports
- Work on creating Privacy Threshold Analysis (PTA) and Privacy Impact Analysis (PIA) documentation for new systems introduced into the environment
- Coordinate security activities across multiple teams and disciplines including Help Desk, Network, Monitoring and Enterprise Architecture
- Participate in routine compliance and control monitoring and assist in creation of new monitoring capabilities as controls evolve
- Supporting development, maintenance, and management of security policies in accordance with the Directives and Instructions
- Respond to data calls for endpoint client information
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related field and 8+ years of professional experience; Master's degree and 3+ years of experience; an additional 6 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on driving projects/issues to closure
- Demonstrated knowledge of various security standards followed by Government Agencies such as NIST, CISA
- Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II or IAT Level III certification
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security tools such as Tenable, Carbon Black Response, Microsoft Defender, etc.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!