- 15-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: Director/VP of Business Development
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
NetCentrics is seeking a Director/VP of Business Development to join the team and help drive the growth of our organization. The Director/VP of Business Development will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and will be responsible for leading a team of growth resources as well as contribute on their own set of opportunities to identify, qualify, and secure new IT and cybersecurity contracts across a broad spectrum of DoD, DHS and Intel community.
- Direct the capture of new business awards through leading, guiding, motivating and developing a team focused on the DoD, DHS, and Intel markets
- Create solutions responsive to the customer needs; leverage capabilities and insight on existing work; assist with the teaming with the right partners; and propose innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements
- Develop strategies with the growth team members; coordinate corporate resources; assess competition; build teams of subcontractors; present decision gate briefings to executive management; manage bid and proposal funding from the decision to bid to the post submission phase of an opportunity. Coordinate with proposal development, contracts, pricing and oversee bid completions
- Collaborate with executive leadership, the growth team, program/account managers, and technical groups to coordinate business development activities
- Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified strategic pursuits
- Actively contribute and command a winning proposal process, interacting closely with internal service centers including proposal operations, pricing and contracts, as well as other organizations
- Bachelor's degree, and 10+ years of experience in business development, sales and capture within the DoD, DHS, and Intel markets
- Possess strong understanding of Federal government contracts requirements (Federal Acquisition Regulations, legal compliance)
- Proven track record capturing large opportunities in the Federal market, as well as use of GWACs/IDIQs vehicles to secure new contracts
- Deep experience in growing cybersecurity and IT business across DoD, DHS, and Intel Community
- Experienced in developing a pipeline to include new opportunities within the DoD/Intel community, and have demonstrated success in gaining awards, and growing revenue, focused on multiple opportunities in the $25 million range or larger
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including assessing win probability and value for opportunity targets, capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
- Experience in business development activities associated with identification, qualification, full capture and bid activities, and the knowledge to transition new business opportunities into operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship indefinitely
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!