Title: AV/VTC Technician – Junior
Location: Washington, D.C. (Pentagon)
- Maintain and operate a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices
- Provide AV support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference room, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint, video tape, overhead viewgraphs, and audio tape
- Conduct routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems and equipment
- Reserve, schedule, and set up audio visual equipment as required
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end, using the appropriate software to update reservations database
- High School Diploma and 3 years of Help Desk experience
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- InfoComm Basic
- AV (InfoComm) – Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) – CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) – Level 1 and Level 2 certification
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!