- 25-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Assist in implementing consistent processes across the program and projects and ensure the execution of program/projects is in accordance with the established processes
- Coordinate communications inside the program, projects and with the Program Manager
- Provide program/project management, administrative and coordination support to program/project managers throughout all phases of the project/program
- Responsible for the coordination and organization of activities relative to each project management process area: integration, scope, cost, time, risk, communication, quality, resource and procurement
- Provide statistical reporting of project milestones, deliverables and other requirements as required for status reporting
- Coordinate technical meetings with internal and client-facing cross-functional teams, generate meeting materials, and produce post-meeting deliverables
- Assist the Program/Project Manager in maintaining the baseline scope, schedule and resources using the Project Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist Program Manager with regular status reporting
- Create and manage documentation and workflows for project deployment and checklist for personnel to follow
- Ensure personnel are trained for project requirements and execution
- Implement IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule
- Coordinate cross-functional activities with other vendors and organizations
- Use project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conduct risk assessments for projects and provide mitigations when applicable
- Create weekly project status meetings and adhoc meetings with stakeholders to discuss project goals, progress, risks, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, 6 years of experience in IT project management can be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years of experience delivering tasks of a similar sizes/cope
- Strong communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with engineers, internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask working on multiple projects simultaneously
- High motivation and the ability to take initiative and follow through
- PMP certification
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!