- 23-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: System Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
- Support public key infrastructure (PKI) related technology requirements
- Propose a turnkey solution for the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of a PKI based authentication capability for the Special Access networked system
- Propose necessary hardware, software, and tokens solution to support Special Access PKI
- Perform certificate generation and issuance for the Special Access system
- Propose secure key storage capabilities, and key recovery for the Special Access system
- Develop and maintain PKI Certificate Practice Statement (CPS) for the Special Access system
- Provide OM support, and technical guidance for all PKI related activities
- Bachelor's degree; an additional 3 years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience delivering tasks of a similar sizes
- Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or a TS with SCI eligibility
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft System Administration in an enterprise environment, including Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies
- Experience with maintaining PKI Infrastructure and security configuration of Windows Server/Windows 10
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!