- 20-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Information Systems Security Engineer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Identify Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; design System Security Architecture; and develop detailed Security Designs for the enterprise
- Manage Enterprise Security Systems such as Microsoft Endpoint Defender, VMWare CB AppControl etc. to protect the enterprise endpoint devices
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on all notable security events from a variety of technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cloud services, endpoint security and operating system events
- Develop, implement and execute security procedures, including initial triage and incident response
- Coordinate security activities across multiple teams and disciplines including Help Desk, Network, Monitoring and Enterprise Architecture
- Participate in routine compliance and control monitoring and assist in creation of new monitoring capabilities as controls evolve
- Support development, maintenance and management of security policies in accordance with the Directives and Instructions
- Respond to data calls for endpoint client information
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related field and 8+ years of relevant experience; (1.5 years of experience = 1 year of College (6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree)
- 3+ years of professional experience in the design, implementation and support of security networks
- Strong communications, both written and verbal, in leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on driving projects/issues to closure
- Knowledge of various security standards followed by Government Agencies such as NIST, CIS
- Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II or IAT Level III certification
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security tools such as VMWARE Carbon Black, Microsoft Defender etc. preferred
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!