- 20-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Enterprise Queue and Problem Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Monitor ServiceNow incidents and request tickets across the enterprise
- Work with leads and managers to ensure tickets assignment
- Check tickets work details to ensure fulfillers are following ticket documentation process
- Provide quality control on ticket accuracy; standardize ticket submissions
- Coordinate major incident or problem escalations with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as necessary, and documents findings (i.e. compile data, update ServiceNow records, and write information papers)
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) support staff members and customers
- Keep leads and managers informed on aging tickets
- Perform analysis of recurring incidents
- Provide daily report on incident and problem records
- Provide summary reports of all major incidents and problems
- Brief enterprise level ticket statistics in meetings
- Brief on a daily basis major incidents and problems
- Provide a weekly report of new and closed major incidents and problem records
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (1.5 years of experience = 1 year of College (6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of professional IT experience, with 2+ years in a management or technical team lead role administering operational computing environments
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Orientation to details
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
Desired Experience/Skill Set:
- ITIL Foundation
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I or Level II certification
- Experience with ServiceNow, Windows 10, Office 365
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!