- 20-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Senior Level 2 Technical Lead
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Manage level 2 technicians, set clear team direction, delegate tasks and set deadlines, monitor team performance and practice continuous service improvement
- Image, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstations, and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to laptop/desktop, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Collaborate with Desktop Development, Infrastructure, Network Administrators to ensure efficient operation of the desktop computing environment
- Provide site assessments and set up War Room in and outside the Washington DC Metro area
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Documents (Work Instructions) in accordance with Knowledge Management processes and working with Knowledge Manager
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Provide analysis related to the design, development and implementation of hardware for products
- Develop test strategies, devices and systems
- Liaise with third-party support and vendors if required
- Support and provide feedback to ensure continual process improvement
- Provide rapid support response for break/fix and requirement requests
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field and 5+ years of relevant experience; 1.5 years of experience can substitute 1 year of college; 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- At least 2 years in a management or technical team lead role administering operational computing environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, and associated diagnostic tools to perform local and remote diagnostics
- Familiarity with ServiceNow ticketing system and Service Desk processes for ticket management
- Strong written, oral communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of SCCM
- Ability to travel up to 5% outside Washington, D.C.
- Public Trust security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- ITIL Foundation
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I certification
- ServiceNow, Windows 10, Office 365 experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!