Title: Video Production Editor
Location: Washington, D.C.
- Provide support with postproduction fundamentals including, but not limited to footage review, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color grading, and final editing of content required
- Provide working knowledge of creating appropriate pacing, narration, audio in content, media production, communication, and visual aid preparation
- Create and manage scripts from conception to completion efficiently and creatively; create a sequence consisting of shots from the raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects and graphics within set style guidelines
- Provide editing services such as cutting video segments to specified lengths; reassemble in sequences that create desired impact and feel; determine the need for and means to produce added effects
- Works with cross functional team members to meet specialized customer needs
- Make recommendations for improving the editing process either with pre or postproduction techniques
- Maintain a digital asset library by naming, organizing, archiving and updating files on internal and external servers
- Collaborate with team to present final work products to customers for approval
- High School diploma and 3+ years of experience with postproduction video editing
- Professional experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, and Adobe Team Projects
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including needs assessment, meeting quality standards and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Superior organization and time-management skills
- Ability to:
- work successfully individually and in a team environment, as well as to exercise sound professional judgment in a fast pace environment
- communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- provide quick turnaround, being comfortable with a rigorous approval process and tight deadlines
- work remotely with consistent communications with team
- work additional hours as necessary
- work with MAC and Windows
- Active DOD Secret security clearance, Top Secret preferred
- Knowledge of preproduction camera setup, lighting, teleprompters and sound desired
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!