- 25-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Performance Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Manage SLA Report, overall key performance indicators and deliverables
- Develop strategies, and provide recommendations and solutions to improve IT services and customer satisfaction
- Attend meetings with stake holders to brief analytical findings and present solutions
- Conduct ticket analysis for quality, accuracy, etc.
- Conduct gap analysis on process on contract as well as enterprise level for continuous improvement
- Work with Knowledge Manager on documentation gaps and improvements
- Monitor tickets and conduct deep dive sessions to do trend analysis towards repeated incidents, issues, pain points, risks, etc.
- Conduct and establish ticket and process analysis for continuous process improvement initiatives
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions
- Generate adhoc enterprise level (automated and deep-dive analysis) ServiceNow tickets and customer satisfaction surveys
- Review, analyze and present results from customer satisfaction surveys
- Create and managed scheduled automated ServiceNow reports
- Generate and update weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Run performance related reports for contract with deep dive analysis and work with managers and leads to improve services
- Proactively generate new reports with deep dive analysis to bring awareness of issues, improvements, etc. to customer and upper management
- Run adhoc reports for customer and upper program management
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience; additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- Strong knowledge and experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow reporting
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (with special emphasis on Excel reporting (pivot tables, formulas, etc.))
- QC/QA experience including statistical analysis and continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to create ServiceNow dashboards to report enterprise and program level statistics
- Excellent customer management, and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fact paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of ITIL process
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- Experience with ServiceNow reporting and data analytics
- ITIL certification
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!