- 28-May-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Event Planner
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Collaborate with customer's personnel to determine event needs and its requirements; coordinate with technical teams on overseeing virtual events, and work with vendors for events requiring video teleconference equipment or video productions
- Coordinate site selection, room setup, audiovisual equipment and operators, and registration for meeting site managers
- Organize facilities and manage all event's details, visitor list, visitor access, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Provide on-site meeting support at event location overseeing meeting room arrangements
- Ensure scheduled event is conducted in a professional manner and all visitors, equipment and materials are in the right place at the right time
- Create and produce event materials that communicate the desired information concerning the event
- Coordinate services, if required by vendor, such as Internet access and equipment rental
- Assist outside vendors with delivery of products
- Travel to support offsite events, conduct site visits when necessary and provide feedback to the planning team of the pros and cons of potential event sites
- Coordinate with security offices for visitors for public conferences and hearings
- Participate in conference calls and/or face-to-face meetings as required
- Manage agency conference rooms and scheduling using agency supplied software
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports on number of internal and external events supported
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations, Hospitality Management or other related field, and 5 years of relevant experience; an additional 6 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- Ability to lift an equipment up to 50 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!