- 20-May-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Title: Senior Desktop and Application Support Specialist
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Provide oversight to the Desktop Application Support Team and provide support as needed for customer service for problem resolution in regards to desktop applications that are currently being used/in development/or future requirements that are part of the NETCOM environment
- Provide quality check inputs to the book of knowledge for each application upon resolution of issues
- Provide desktop support to the user population; technical assistance and resolution; configures, installs, and troubleshoots computer hardware, software and peripheral devices in a network environment
- Work with the Fort Huachuca Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and provides the reimage of Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) computers in accordance with approved Army baseline
- Ensure the approved and updated Army software, firmware and drives are properly installed and IAW Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- High School diploma and 10+ years of relative work experience
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Active IAT II certification
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to sit and stand for extended period of time
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!